Wednesday 7 November 2018

Scrap The Boys November Card Challenge - Guest Designer

I'm super excited to be Guest designing with the November card challenge at Scrap The Boys.



Here's my card:


I started by heat embossing the stars and planet and then inked over the whole piece of card with distress ink.  I then die a heart from white card and placed it over the inked card leaving a tiny border round the outside.


I stamped, coloured and hand cut the little astronaut and popped him on foam pades over the heart shaped window.  In real life he sparkles brilliantly as I coated him with several layers of Wink of Stella.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Space Explorer
Inks: Versamark + Ranger superfine white embossing powder; Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distress, dusty concord, chipped sapphire
Pens: Copic, E51, E55, E57, B29, V17, E000, R20, C1, C3; Wink of Stella, silver
Die: Xcut, Homespun Hearts

Thanks so much for your time today. perhaps if I've inspired you a little you may find time to enter the Scrap the Boys card challenge.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.