Sunday 11 November 2018

MKC Digitals November Release - Candy Cane Gingerbread Man

I'm back again today to remind you about the fabulous new November release at MKC Digitals.

MKC Digitals

I'm featuring the Candy Cane Gingerbread Man digi today:


And they just screamed banner to me! I printed them onto some dark kraft cardstock, coloured them using Prisma colors and hand cut them.


I smooshed them all over with Versamark clear ink and then heat embossed them with hologram embossing powder. I used black gems for the eyes.


Supplies:
Stamps: MKC Digitals, Candy Cane Gingerbread Man
Ink: Versamark + Funstamps Hologram embossing powder
Colours: Prisamacolor pencils

I also made a card using the same image. this time I printed the digi onto white card and coloured using my Copic pens.


I used a sentiment from holiday Sentiments and matted the die cut white card onto some patterned paper before adhering the whole thing onto a white card base.


Supplies:
Stamps: MKC Digitals, Candy Cane Gingerbread Man, Holiday Sentiments
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Ppaer: SU
Pens: Copic, E33, E35, E37, E59, R29, R39

Do go check out these new MKC Digital stamps - HERE - where you'll find them all at an introductory 25% off. Bargain! And as they're digis you get them immediately and can start creating straight away.

Thanks for looking, it's been so much fun to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.