Saturday 19 January 2019

Saturday Slot

Today's card is for the Theme & Sketch Challenge at STAMPlorations.

      


And since my card uses STAMPloration goodies I'm going to pop it into their Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge too.


I wanted to make a card for a friend who's having a tough time fighting cancer at the moment and the sentiment from this stamp set really resonated with me. I stamped it using a Versafine Clair inkpad and then added the flowers and butterfly using Memento. I  love how crisp the Versafine inkpad is, but find I always smudge the ink when I add colour using alcohol pens.


I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots and trimmed it to leave a border before matting it onto a white card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Brave One
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, E51, E55, R32, R35, YG63, YG67
Embellishments: Echo Park enamel dots, A perfect winter

I'm so pleased to have had your company today, thanks so much for visiting my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How pretty this is Jane! A terrific sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.