Tuesday 15 January 2019

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I created to close my 2018 album.


This page was totally inspired and lifted from a page by Lizzy Hill I saw on instagram - HERE.

Each photo and card is a 3.5" square and I love the tidy pleasing look of this grid layout. the cards were created with stamps an a little touch of washi.

Supplies:
Stamps: Precious Remembrance Shop, Totally & Little Things; Kaisercraft, Edges & Wood Panel; Freebie Scroll
Inks: SU, night of navy, tempting turquoise
Punches: Woodware
Embellishments: Wooden heart from my stash

Huge thanks for stopping by today. I always love to have you visiting to my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.