Tuesday 29 January 2019

Tuesday Talk

I've found a new challenge to play at - Back to Basics & Beyond.


And boy did I have fun trying out the salt technique that they asked for! I now have a stack of water coloured and salted backgrounds in my stash.


The salt reacts with the water colours and produces really pretty markings and a bit of sparkle too - not sure my photo really does it justice.


The colours reminded me of the sea so the Lavinia mermaid seemed a good choice. She is just so detailed and very very exquisite I love using her.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia, Guinevere; Inkylicious, sentiment quote
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress, mermaid lagoon, lucky clover, peacock feathers
Glitter: Stickles, Star Dust; sequins from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I really love having your company for a while.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in at BBB, with this beautiful card, love the colour of the background and the gorgeous stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. That stamp works perfectly with the salt background.
    Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge.
    Happy crafting !
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.