Saturday 26 January 2019

Saturday Spot

Today I'm sharing a set of atcs and a set of atc coins I've created recently. No challenges today, just creating for the sheer pleasure of it!

I'll start with the cards. They're themed around Winter and I've used some really cute images.


Each card started in the same way with some pale blue card, cut to 3.25" x 2.25 ", and a stencilled background. I added a hill of embossed white to the bottom and matted them all onto holographic card, cut to the full size of an atc 3.5" x 2.5".



The first card of the set uses  a Winnie & Walter penguin, stamped, coloured and hand cut. I added sparkle to his hat and the snowy hill with Stickles.


The second card uses a digi stamp from Bugaboo and a sentiment from Uniko.  The snowflakes I added to each card are also from Uniko and I placed a trio of sparkly gems to echo the snowflakes.


The final card from this set is a Winnie & Walter image and sentiment again. Loving his sparkly scarf!

Supplies:
Stamps: Winnie & Walter, Season's Tweetings; Uniko, Snowflake Serenade; Bugaboo, Snowflake Snowman
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturene; Ranger distress, wilted violet, faded jeans
Hologrsphic card and gems from my stash

My next set consists of three atc coins and I have to say the coins are so addictive and my current favourite to create.


So I'm too old to wear shoes like this any more, but I can still create with them and remember the days! The images are all digis from Bugaboo.


All three coins have the black card 2.5" base and a die cut scalloped white inner circle in common.


I've also added a heart, sparkly gems and glossy accents to each coin.


The words are from Tim Holtz and I used Copic pens to colour. And yes of course there had to be a purple shoe!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bugaboo, Heels curls, HEELS polka dot, Valheel
Pens: Copic, C1, C3, BV29, R29, R39, E33, E35, E47, W1, W3, V15, V17, 
Dies: Spellbinders, standard circles small, classic scalloped cirles small
Word: Tim Holtx idea-ology small talk
Gems & hearts from my stash
Glossy Accents

All of the above cards and coins are up for trading if anyone is interested. I'll be adding them to the fb group Worldwide ATC Swap if you fancy joining in with the fun.

Thanks so much for looking, I really love having your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.