Wednesday 6 March 2019

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I created using a grid sort of layout.  I'm going to enter it into the challenge at Love To Craft where there is an Anything Goes theme at the moment.

SPREAD THE CRAFTY LOVE - grab a badge!

Here's my page:


I chose my photos and sized them carefully as I knew I wanted to use a grid and needed them to line up easily. Once they were all placed on the background paper I cut a couple of pieces of designer paper to fill the two gaps.


I then used nearly a whole sheet of transparent stickers straight on top of the papers and photos.


The bottom designer paper became my journalling spot.


I finished off the page by ruling lines between each element to emphasise the grid.

Supplies:
Alphas: Simply Creative chipboard; Simple stories, I Heart Summer
Stickers: PL freebie

Thanks so much for looking today. It's been fabulous to have you visit my blog.

And keep crafting!



post signature


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your fun scrapbook page with us at Love To Craft. I especially like the hand drawn grid lines around the perfectly placed photo boxes and the way that you left portions of it missing around the letters.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.