Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday Words

Don't you just love it when you find a new place to play? And for me it's an added bonus that it's a scrapbook challenge. So my page today is going into the facebook challenge Sketchy Boards.

No photo description available.

Here's my page:

Loving this sketch so much I know it will be used again - maybe a pink version! I gathered together the two papers for the vertical strip first and tore the patterned one and punched the scalloped one. Then I stamped a little quote all along the straight edge of the scalloped card.


With both strips temporarily adhered and the photo placed I started work on the embellishments. First I  did a bit of background stencilling using green and blue  inks. Then I stamped the circles, film strip and the journalling lines. Once I was happy with these I adhered the strips and photo permanently.

The labels are stamped and handcut and I also punched some butterflies and die cut the dark blue tag.


I finished it all off by adding the journalling, some stickers and little gem stones.

Supplies:
Papers: Graphic 45, Floral Shoppe
Stamps: Kaisercraft, Wood Panel; Jenni Bowlin, labels; Visible Image, Creative chaos & Universal; Technique Tuesday, Lifr in Pictures
Ink: SU, night of navy, lemon lime twist
Die: Spellbinders, label eight
Puches: Martha Stewart, butterfly & butterfly trio; ek, scalloped border 
Stencil: Visible Image, Entwined Butterflies

Thanks so much for your time today, I really appreciate your visit to my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.