Wednesday 8 September 2021

Time For Tea Designs September Challenge Reminder 1 - Autumn Colours

I'm here today to remind you about the September Challenge at Time For Tea Designs.


Autumn is my favourite season as I love the colours, the cooler evenings and the often bright sunny days.

And as Autumn is always associated with trees and leaves in my head that's the route I went with my card.


The tree is cut four times in autumnal shades using the Tree of Love Cover Plate die. I then pieced the negative bits back into the background.


I used the cute elephant from Life's Up And Downs and made sure he was all snug with the addition of the woolly hat.


And a tree wouldn't be complete without some birds. These two are from the Brighter Days stamp set.

Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, R37, R59, Y18, Y19, Y21, Y26, Y28, YR16, YR68, E29, E37; Sakura white glaze
Card: Papermill Direct

As well as my card there are two absolutely outstanding cards on the challenge blog created by Trina P. How awesome is her colouring - you have to go take a look, HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I appreciate it so much.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.