Sunday 5 September 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #198 - Up To One Third + optional twist Leaves

Are you welcoming Autumn with its bright sunny days and cooler evenings? Not to mention the glorious colours and the chance to get the knitting out again.

Well yes I do love autumn! So the twist to the new challenge at AAA Cards is perfect for me.


I started by using a piece of the awesomely coloured Patina washi from Funky Fossil to mark out my one third line.


I then blended some oxide inks together on a piece of scrap card and die cut three leaves to hang from the washi.


I finished off with a simple greeting from Funky Fossil's Small Print and a trio of brown sequins.

Supplies:
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, dried marigold, wild honey, seedless preserves; SU, chocolate chip
Dies: Lawn Fawn, Stitched Leaves
Sequins from my stash

There's tons more awesome inspiration from the DT over on the AAA Cards blog and an absolute stunner from guest designer Milla. Go take a look - HERE.

I'm so glad you stopped by for a bit today, thanks so much.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Autumn leaves and colours, I love your take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jane this is gorgeous! I will be casing this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love the colors used!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.