Wednesday 22 September 2021

Time For Tea Designs September Challenge Reminder 3 - Autumn Colours

I'm here today to remind you about the Autumn Colours challenge going on at T4TD.



I've not gone for the usual Autumn scene card today but indulged my love of all things chocolatey instead - well the colours are very similar and that could be why I love Autumn so much!


I've used the adorable mouse and cupcake from Hello Cupcake and coloured them up in browns.


I then framed it up with a caramel card using the Mini Slimline Scallop die and popped in a piece of paper from Brighter Days as my background.


Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, R02, R89, Y21, Y26, Y28, Y35, E25, E27, E35, E37; Sakura white glaze

Thanks so much for looking today, I really appreciate it. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.