Saturday 19 February 2022

Funky Fossil February Release - Introducing Rock Chick

 Hey!

Soon be time for the February Funky Fossil release - Friday 25th February. So today I'm starting the introductions with a brilliant and fun stamp set - Rock Chick.

For my first card I've paired up the stamps with the gorgeous Flowerful paper from January's release - now available in a larger 8"x8" size!

The dancing diva Rock Chick on my second card just demanded to be In The Spotlight, so of course I obliged!

My final share for today uses the Cellular stencil in shades of aqua blue and the Banners die to create a colourful background for the crown wearing chick. Think he thinks he's a bit of mover and groover!


I hope you've enjoyed this first day of peeks, be sure to call in tomorrow to see the next introduction. It's one for the space loving fans.

Thanks for looking today, it was so fun to have you visit.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.