Tuesday 22 February 2022

Funky Fossil February Release - Introducing Bugs & Bloom Stamps & Doodle Bloom Dies

Hello! 

A real treat today as it's the next introduction and another of Donna Gray's unmistakable and amazing stamp sets. And a set of flowery dies in the same style!


How much fun did I have making sample cards! First up is one of the flowers and leaves paired up with that wonderful Flowerful paper pad and the Happy Birthday die.


Two of the cute critters get an airing on my next card along with the daisy type flower from Bugs & Blooms and some background plants from the Doodle Bloom die set.


And possibly the best ever and most adorable ever caterpillar says hello and I love you on my next card. I snipped off the and bugs from the sentiment as I'm not sure I want to be sending anyone bugs at the moment! Had to use some hearts as the background inked up through the Falling Hearts stencil.


My final two shares today are cards made using the Doodle Bloom dies and patterned papers. I think these flowers will also be sooo useful when I make scrapbook pages.


The papers above are from Mixed Media Kaleidoscope (currently out of stock - I think I must have bought it all!) and the ones below from Monochrome Magic.


Only two more days of introductions before all the products are available to purchase in the shop on Friday 26th February. Tomorrow is for flower lovers and Thursday is one for the guys.

Thanks for visiting today, I look forward to having your company again soon.

Stays safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Amazing work Jane, these are all so creative and beauitufl.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.