Wednesday 23 February 2022

Funky Fossil February Release - Introducing Lunar Blooms

 Hey!

Are beautiful florals your jam? 

Well you're going to adore the Lunar Blooms stamps then.


I did a bit of paper piecing for my first card and added my favourite sentiment from this set.


And then I reached for my trusty Copic pens and coloured up the same floral stamped twice off the edge. I used the Happy Birthday Sentiment die to finish off.


My final share uses the beautiful flower in the triangle frame and a bit of colour blending with the butterfly popped up above it. I also added a strip of Monochrome washi for interest down the side. The sentiment is a sneak peek from the set being introduced tomorrow.


How beautiful are these Lunar Blooms! 

But something completely different again tomorrow. After all a wide range of styles and tastes is what what Funky Fossil has become known for. A quirky one for the guys coming up - see you then!

Thanks for dropping by today, I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x


1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards... I like how the flower is within the triangle and circle. Very clever and appealing

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.