Wednesday 16 February 2022

Time For Tea Designs - Honey Bee Mine

 Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card using the Love Intertwined Sentiment die from the recent release combined with the adorable bees from Bee Happy.


Once I'd cut the Love Intertwined I popped the outline back into the aperture and chose a sky coloured paper from the Brighter Days pad to place behind it. I really liked how it looked as a frame around the white card so I decided to leave it before matting it onto a white card base. 



Next I had fun colouring up the sweet images from Bee Happy. I placed them around the Love Intertwined and popped one up onto foam pads.


I finished off my card with a sentiment and three tiny pink hearts picking up on the hive door colour.

I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.


Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.