Wednesday 2 February 2022

Time For Tea Designs - Let's Spoon

  Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card I made using the fabulously cheeky Let's Spoon stamps and dies combined with the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies and Brighter Days Paper Pad.

I used the A2 Stitched Hearts Cover Dies to cut the background and hearts from the Brighter Days paper and a white panel to use as a base for the spoons.



I then stamped coloured and die cut the spoon images and sentiment from Let's Spoon. I chose shades of pink to echo the paper and popped everything up using foam pads.


I hope you like my card using the awesome products from T4TD. If you'd like to purchase any items you can get 10% off by using my code - T4TJANE10.


Thanks for looking today. 
Stay safe and keep crafting!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.