Tuesday 19 April 2016

Tuesday Talk

Well we've certainly had our fair share of the code word at the Addicted to CAS's challenge over the last few weeks so of course it was only right to make a card to enter their challenge.


http://www.addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/challenge-86-rain.html

 Here's my card:


I started by stamping the top of the umbrella and then masked it off. I placed a circle stencil and a bubble stencil over the top and inked the rainbow colours. The I stamped the umbrella handle and the sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, April Showers Additions
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, lady bug, tangelo, dandelion, bamboo leaves, danube blue, grape jelly, lulu laveneder
Stencil: ARTsplorations, bubbles

And since my card also uses three stamps - umbrella top, umbrella handle, sentiment -  and is one layer it's going into the challenges at Less is More and One Layer Simplicity too.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I'm so pleased you looked at my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Jane, I love your sentiment and the way you realized the rainbow in the background! Great card!
    I wish you lots of rainbow-times between all the showers of life... :-)
    Greetings from Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey loving your use of that bubble stencil Jane in rainbow colours. Simply fun and classy. I've got that stencil but never thought of adding a shape over the top before inking. Cool - inspired now and may have to play with that idea!!! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS and love seeing your CBS stamps in action! SNAP! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute, love the stenciled background. thanks for playing along with my challenge at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooww
    I adore the sponging behind the umbrella
    stunning soft and lovely color Jane
    you choose a great stencil and nice umbrella image
    you are so talented Jane
    and I miss you much
    hugs and see you around maybe
    I just made rain card too I have seen your card at ddicted to CAS this will be a winner card cause so CAS believe me or not (you should believe Jane hehehe SMILE)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS card. Love the soft sponging and great layout, too. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.