Wednesday 27 April 2016

The Male Room - Challenge #34

A fabulous new theme at The Male Room for our new challenge that starts today. Cool or what?

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge34-theme-dt-call.html

OK, I'll confess this had me stumped for a while and I couldn't get my head round it. Then I had a light bulb moment and searched on google for Shakespearean quotes and ended up with loads and loads that sparked ideas. See if you can work out which saying I used to inspire my card.


Got it? Yep it's "If music be the food of love, play on." And while I don't think Shakespeare knew about rock guitars he'd understand the hearts!


My background was created by wetting some watercolour card and dripping refill inks on top. I then blotted the whole sheet with a tissue and then dabbed with it to mix the colours. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Rock Out; Neat & Tangled, Falling Hearts
Inks: Ranger distress refills, salty ocean, evergree bough; SU, lost lagoon; Memento tuxedo black

So how will you be inspired by Shakespeare? Can't wait to find out! Check out the rest of the DT cards here and then get busy.

Thanks so much for spending time at my blog today, I do value your visit.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Got it, very clever, like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got! I love the watercolour background and the hearts raining down. That image is absolutely fabulous - might have to check them out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I guessed it, may be the hearts gave it away. Love this Visible Image stamp, great job
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fruitful content shared by you. I appreciate your efforts...
    edible photo on cakes
    buy edible ink cartridges compatible

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.