Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wednesday Words

The CAS card challenge for April at Stamplorations has the optional twist of Spring Green.

 http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/cas-challenge-april.html

Now every year in Spring I eagerly await the return of the frogs to my garden pond and they're green, the pond plants are green and the water is definitely green! See where I'm going?

Yep - a frog card! The image is digi and I coloured it using promarkers - love a bit of colouring, so relaxing.


I die cut a stitched square and then die cut a stitched circular window from the middle of it - sort of pond shaped? Well it's stretching a point I know!


The square die was popped back into its aperture and I added a sentiment and a trio of pearls.

Supplies:
Stamps: Digi Stamp Boutique, Bob; Uniko, sentiment from Flower Power #4
Inks: Mmento, tuxedo black
Promarker: pink carnation, fuchsia pink, meadow green, pear green, marsh green
Dies: Lawn Fawn, large stitched square stackables; MFT Die-namics, Peek-a-boo circle window
Embellishments: Doodlebug, mini pearls Spring asst.

Here's a photo of those frogs enjoying a bit of sunshine:



So pleased you had time to call in at my blog today, I value your time. And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Totally adorable, fab colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love the window scene! Thanks for joining us at STAMP-lorations CAS Challenge!
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.