Monday 11 April 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #58

Today sees the start of a new Make It Monday sketch challenge at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/04/make-it-monday-no-58.html

What do you think? Something very different I thought, it's not often that the page is divided up like this.


Last week I shared a 'right now' now page about my youngest grandson, so I decided to make a 'currently' page about my other two grandsons to go on the facing page in my album. And as this sketch had the two distinctive areas it was ideal.


I linked this page with last week's by using some of the same papers. The photos were cropped from one larger photo and added in each corner. 


The tricky bit was getting them to tell me the information I needed. Admirers of Ali Edwards like me will be used to thinking along these lines so it came as a bit of surprise to be questioned back with    'are you writing this down?' and 'have you got a list of questions?' and 'what on earth do you mean by 'watching' and 'hoping' etc. But we got there eventually!

Supplies:
Paper: MME, Cut & Paste; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Freckled Fawn, Puffy Alphabet Stickers
Stickers: Simple Stories, So Rad; Bella Blvd, Mr Boy

Please do go check out what the rest of the DT have done with this sketch - here - you'll be impressed. And I'll be dropping by your blogs once your pages pop up in the gallery.

Thanks for your time today, it's been great having you visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Loving the journaling down the centre. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!! Love the writing down the center!! Your darling pics pop with the design and accent colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have done with this sketch! The writing down the center is a super idea and looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.