Friday 3 November 2017

Friday Focus

I'm playing at My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge today and have another card to pop into my Christmas stash.

 http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/11/wednesday-sketch-challenge-sketch-357.html

Here's my card:


I started by using a stencil to ink up the the background banner using some warm Christmassy colours.


I used the rectangular peek-a-boo window die for the framed element from the sketch and then placed one of Santa's Elves behind it. I cut out part of his hat so that it could be brought forward in front of the window aperture.

I finished off by stamping and attaching the fun sentiment with pads for added dimension.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Santa's Elves
Inks: Ranger distress oxide, candied apple, spiced marmalade, fossilized amber
Die: MFT Die-namics, rectangle peek-a-boo window
Pens: Copic, Y13, Y18, R22, R24, R29, YG13, YG17 

It's been fabulous having you visit today, thanks so much for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.