Friday 17 November 2017

Friday Focus

I've had a bit of inky time to create a tag for the STAMPlorations NovemberTheme & Sketch Challenge.

https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/november-challenge.html  https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/november-challenge.html

I've very loosely used the sketch but whole heartedly embraced the stamps and tags.


I started by die cutting the tag and then adding the sunflower and words.  I then used a stencil to ink up some circles to represent the diamonds from the sketch. And I almost stopped there.


But having walked away from the tag for a while I came back and added the splodges and circle stamps, some more ink and also worked on the edges in black.  I coloured the flower and added some nuvo drops and enamel dots. Quite a bit more then!

upplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Sunflower, Imagine, Art Marks
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distress oxide, fossilized amber, picked raspberry; Ranger distress, black soot
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags
Stencil: ARTplorations, Bubbles
Pens: Copic, R22, R24, R29
Embellishmsnts: Nuvo drops, ebony black; Doodlebug Sprinkles, love asst; SU enamel shapes, peekeaboo peach; ribbon from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I've really enjoyed your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous combo of colours, shapes and images, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! This is such a fun and awesome tag! I love that sunflower set! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations for the theme and sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.