Thursday 30 November 2017

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing my first page  for my non-December Daily.  As I think I've mentioned before, this year there is going to be a December Album, but it's not going to be daily and it appears not even going to be just about December. I'm renaming it my Christmas Album.

As one of the main reasons for visiting Edinburgh last weekend was to experience their Christmas Market it seems only appropriate that I should include a page about it in my 2017 album - and so my first page was created.

All the digital embellishments can be found at Designer Digitals and are by Katie Pertiet. The outside frame and top section date strip were created using Photoshop Elements.

I shall be sharing this page at Let's December Daily and also on facebook and instagram quite soon.

Huge thanks for looking, I really value your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.