Thursday 6 June 2019

Happy Little Stampers June ATC Challenge

Hi and welcome. Today sees the beginning of a new ATC challenge at Happy Little Stampers.


Here's my trio of DT cards:


I used up all sorts of bits and pieces that have been lurking in my box of Christmas related craft supplies and really enjoyed putting them to good use.


Supplies:
Scraps and bits and bobs from my stash

Check out what the rest of the HLS ATC DT have been up to HERE.

This will be my last DT spot at HLS ATC, but I'm sure I'll be playing along with them from time to time. It's been so much fun, but with other commitments something had to give.

Thanks for looking today, as always it's been great to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.