Monday 17 June 2019

Monday Moment

Hi! today I'm sharing some simple atcs I made to exchange with other members of the facebook group ATC Swap with Jodie.  The theme for June is Black & White.

Here they are:


Seems I can't get enough of that Funky Fossil Designs Butterfly set! Love how the partial stamping looks and the detail on the stamps is perfect for a black and white theme.


These two also use Funky fossil Design stamps and I added a little shading to the animals to make them pop even more. Love the faces!


And of course Uniko stamps featured too! I stamped this on one piece of card and then chopped it in half. A few added word stickers and a trio of nuvo drops and I was done.

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil Designs, Butterfly wishes, Pugs & Hugs, The quick Brown Fox; Uniko, Marvellous Mehndi
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Pens: copic, C1, C5
Stickers: Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk
Embellishemnts: Nuvo drops

If you'd like to join and swap atcs I'd recommend this facebook group, lovely friendly people.

Thanks for looking, it's been great to have you drop by.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.