Thursday 18 June 2020

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm sharing a card I created to play along with the colour challenges at CAS Colours & Sketches.



Here's my card:


I started by dividing the topper of the card by die cutting it with a stitched curved line. Then I used the Dancing Dragonflies stencil from Funky Fossil on the top section and inked through with all three of the given colours.


I then adhered both sections to the card base with a little space between. I then curved and stamped a long birthday greeting to match the die cut  stitched line.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Scripty Sayings
Inks: SU, so saffron, real red night of navy; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges

I'm so pleased you came to take a look at my blog today, huge thanks for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Your blending is beautiful! and I love the photo of your products! (I may have to borrow that idea...genius!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the idea of blending the colors to create the dragonflies, great idea. Also love the design as a whole of your card front. Thanks so much for play along with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. It really jumps out of the gallery.
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~~~!!!! This is absolutely beautiful!! I love these dragonflies!!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, congratulations on the well-deserved win at CASC&S for this extraordinary design! It literally took my breath away when I opened the post and there it was at top of the list of winners! It has to be one of your favorite cards you've ever made! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.