Saturday 6 June 2020

Saturday Spot

Today I'm joining in with the Care to Tag Along? challenge at Christmas Kickstart.


Here's my card:


I used one of the gorgeous poinsettia tags that are a bonus add on with the STAMPlorations Holiday Lattes digi stamp set. I coloured it up using Copic pens and added a block greeting from Uniko. 


Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Holiday Lattes digis; Uniko, Simply Said Blocks Christmas
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Pens: Copic, G17, G28, YR04, RV69, R29, R39, R59
Ribbon from my stash

Huge thanks for looking today, it's been so goos to have your company for a while.

Stay safe & keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, you did this with just three Copic colours? Wow! Love your tag card. Thanks for joining Tracey and myself at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane your poinsettia is coloured beautifully, thank you for joining us at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.