Friday 19 June 2020

White With 1 Facebook Cyber Crop 1

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook page I made for the White With 1 facebook Cyber Crop Challenges that are going on all weekend.

Today's challenge is set by DT member Brenda:


Image may contain: stripes, text that says "Cyber Crop 19 to 21 JUNE"  

To join in and have a chance at winning my prize you need to do the following.... Use my layout as a sketch. You must use the colours white and purple. A photo no bigger than 3X4. 1 stencil, 2 fussy cuts and 3 patterned papers. If you wish to use other things on your page like I have with the flowers and hearts that is up to you.

Well purple! You just knew i was going to play along! Here's my page:



Bet you guessed who the subject of the photo would be too! Just look at her face! All natural colours I was told - beetroot and blackcurrant, and a funny substitute for the milk lollies they had ordered in their inline grocery shop.


I used my three patterned papers for the banners and cut two flower clusters from a whole sheet of 12" x 12" paper as my fussy cuts. The stencil is Funky Fossil's Moroccan Mandela, which I simply moved around to cover the area I needed.


Supplies:
Papers: First Edition, Wild Flower; Polkadoodles, Peeling Paint; Pinkfresh Studio, Just a Little Lovely
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Small Print - release date 27th June
Inks: Memento, lulu lavender, grape jelly
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Moroccan Mandela
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched fishtail flag stax
Stickers: Pinkfresh Studio, Just a Little Lovely; Paperchase, puffy hearts; Cocoa Vanilla Midnight; YNS Gumdrops, cosmic crush

I hope you'll pop over to the White With 1 facebook page and join in with this Cyber Crop. You have until midnight (Australian time) on 26th June to get your page created and linked up. 

Thanks so much for your time today, I've really enjoyed having your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.