Friday 19 March 2021

Happy Dance Post

Here I am again! 

I'm super delighted to be able to tell you that I'm now the Challenge Co-ordinator for Time For Tea Designs. Sounds very grand, hope I'll be able to live up to the title!

And to celebrate I've created a card to say Hi using the awesome Up Up And Away stamp set from T4TD.


I started by cutting the circles using the Circle of Love Nesting dies and then stamped the background scene onto the white circle. I coloured up the images using Copic pens choosing some bright Spring inspired colours.  The bunny was die cut using the co-ordinating Up Up And Away dies and I also added the birds, butterfly and cloud from the same set. Don't you just love that cute little bunny? 


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, R20, R27, R46, N1, N3, N5, N7, Y15, B00, B01, B04, E31, E33, E35, E37, YG06, YG09, G02, G05, G07; Sakura black glaze pen & white gelly roll

The first challenge will start on 1st April so be sure to take a note and check it all out then. I'm looking forward to seeing you all joining in!

Huge thanks to Jo at Time For Tea Designs for putting her trust in me and huge thanks to you for stopping by my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Massive cOnGrAtS Jane. You’ll be great at your new role, well done. 👏🏼

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.