Thursday 11 March 2021

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge.


This is not a CAS challenge but my card reflects my preferred CAS style!


I just adore this angel image from Funky Fossil's Folksy Christmas and have used her over and over again for Christmas cards.

I simply stamped, coloured and matted! Joy! Oh a hint of shimmer on the wings and halo with Wink of Stella.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Folksy Christmas
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, C0, C1, E000, E41, E43, RV00, BG000, R2O ,R27, R46; Wink of Stella, clear

Thanks so much for your time today, it's been so much fun having you visit my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what an adorable Angel! I love your beautiful CAS design:) Thanks for joining us at HLS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cas card. Love the angel! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.