Friday 19 March 2021

Uniko & the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey!

Today I'm joining in with Uniko as they sponsor the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.


Here's my card:


I used stamps from I Love Coffee for my focal image and frame. I chose a chocolate brown ink - well you've got to have chocolate biscuits with coffee right? And an olive green and shrimpy pink as my accent colours.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, I Love Coffee
Inks: SU, old olive, chocolate chip, flirty flamingo

Thanks so much for looking and I hope you'll join in with the blog hop - HERE.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. lovely card - very striking in its simplicity:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully sweet card, Jane! I love the simply stamped border for your cute coffee cup! Great colour combination!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.