Monday 22 March 2021

Monday Moment

Today I'm doing something different - well that's the theme of the current challenge at Time Out and I'm embracing it.


Well two days ago I could have said creating a mini slimline card was different for me, but not today. So I've created a card using one of my all time favourite sentiments - it's ok to be different.


I created a background panel using the Honey Bees stencil from Funky Fossil. I used masking tape to cover the one different bee, inked up all the others and then masked off those surrounding the one bee and added the different colours.  


The sentiment that kick started this mini slimline card is from Precious Remembrance Shop - a US company who have the most amazing stamps but sadly the import duty and postage to the UK is just too much to extend my stash any more.

Supplies:
Stamps: PRS. New Day
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Honey Bees
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, worn lipstick, wilted violet, dried marigold, antique linen

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it's been a pleasure to have you visit.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I was waiting to see what you were going to do! I love you took this sentiment as the standing off point-loving the grunge look to it. And the perfect background making the one bee a different colour-also different for you as not CAS-although I know you have been playing with scenes. As always fab to see you at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.