Friday 14 September 2018

Friday Focus

I have a bright and fun card to share today. I made it for a friend who's birthday is coming up later this month and it's going into the challenge at CAS Mix Up.


I used a set of Stampin Up Stampin' Write markers to ink up my focal stamp.


I inked up each one a time using my misti tool so that I could add extra layers of ink. This technique of using marker pens instead of ink pads always gives a bit more of a sketchy feel even with several layers of stamping, but I still think it looks cool!



I finished off my card with a loopy font sentiment and a partial matting onto red card stock.

Supplies:
Stamps: Concord & 9th, Birthday Stacks
Inks: SU, Brights Stampin'write markers; Memento, tuxedo black

Huge thanks for spending some time looking at my blog today, your visit is greatly appreciated.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous stamp and you've done a great job with the fun technique. Such a happy, unique and beautiful card. Thank you for joining in The CAS Mix Up Challenge with your eye catching card x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun row of colorful candles Jane! They look like a birthday celebration all by themselves! thanks for joining us in the CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the candle stamp and loopy sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow coloured candles are adorable, Jane. The border of red really grounds theh image and makes the other colours pop against the white. Great design for this fun technique with markers. Your friend is going to love her birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your birthday candles are perfect, Jane! I love the different colors and patterns! Very festive and fun! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.