Tuesday 11 September 2018

CC&S September Guest Designer 2

I'm delighted to be back again today as a Guest designer for CAS Colours & Sketches. this week it's a sketch - a beautifully simple one too!


Here's my card:


I started by using a homemade circle stencil and added the soft blue ink.  I then stamped the flowers and the two butterflies and added colour using my Copic pens.


The butterflies were my nod to the two stars on the sketch. A simple sentiment finished off my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Brave One; Uniko, Simply Said Birthday
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, soft sky
Pens: Copic, B00, B01, E000, RV63, YG13


So how will you interpret the sketch?  The CC&S DT have more amazing inspiration for you HERE. Do go take a peek!

Huge thanks for dropping by today, you know I always appreciate you taking the time.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GDT and beautiful CAS card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful take on the sketch. So happy you could join us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely take on the sketch, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jane! Love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whimsical flowers and sweet butterflies are so pretty in the soft colors you chose. It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.