Wednesday 26 September 2018

MKC Digitals Special Release Guest Designer

I'm delighted to be back today with a final card as Guest Designer at MKC Digitals for their special September release.

MKC Digitals

Today's card uses the beautiful Watch The Leaves Fall digi stamp and some paper piecing.


I printed the stamp onto four different patterned papers - two green and two autumn oranges. I then fussy cut the flowers and leaves and adhered them to a stitched die cut piece of white card printed with the stamp and greeting. I lifted the blooms by using foam pads.


I finished the card by matting the white card onto red patterned paper and then onto a green card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mari Ko, Watch the Leaves Fall
Papers: Graphic 45, Floral Shoppe
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Pens: Copic, C3, C5, C7

Well that completes my stint as a Guest Designer at MKC Digitals. I hope you've enjoyed my cars and will maybe give digi stamps a go yourself. I've certainly enjoyed working with Mari's wonderful designs.

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm honoured that you spent some of it looking at my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.