Tuesday 4 September 2018

CC&S September Guest Designer 1

Hey! I'm really excited to be here today as it's my first Guest Designer spot for September at CAS Colours & Sketches.


It feels a bit like revisiting old friends as I used to belong to the CC&S DT and still try to play along with their challenges when i get the time. So I couldn't have been more delighted when I received the email asking to join them for September.


And this little lovely has been in my stash for a while waiting to get inked up and today she gets her chance to star!  I stamped her in Night of Navy and then used a tiny polka dot stencil and a paint brush to add some Night of Navy spots to her dress.


I coloured her hair and the flowers matching the other two colours as closely as I could with my Copic pens. . I finished off by stamping the sentiment in Night of Navy and adding a Gorgeous Grape colour matched strip to the left hand side.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Love You A Bunch
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU night of navy
Pens: Copic, B37, V17, Y18, Y35

Well that's my first Guest Design spot all finished. I know there will be fabulous inspiration using these colours for you over at the CC&S Challenge blog, be sure to follow the link and go take a look.

Thanks for your time today, it's been so fun to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable CAS card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and love the stamped dress
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane , I'm so happy you could be our guest stamper. Darling card, I love the polka dot on the dress. Great way to stretch those supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and also CAS perfection! Love you stamped the girl with blue ink instead of black one and stenciled the polka dots on her dress. Thank you so much for guest designing at CAS Colours & Sketches, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So happy you are back (no matter how long it is for)! Your card is adorable! Love the stenciling on the dress - great added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Jane! It's great to have you as a guest designer this month. I really like how you colored this image - the simple hair and stenciled dress. Super job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.