Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a card I made combining two challenges. It uses The Paper Players colours and the CAS Christmas theme.

   

Here's my card:


It uses my all time favourite wreath stamp from Uniko, I've yet to see one that matches its delicacy and beauty.


I love this combination of colours and added in rose red as my extra choice.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Rustic Wreath
Inks: SU, blackberry bliss, mint macaron, crumb cake, rose red

I'm so pleased you came to visit my blog today, huge thanks!

And keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful wreath, Jane! I love those wispy boughs and the colors you've used are wonderful! Perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, delicate wreath Jane!! Love how it turned out with the colours of the challenge. The rose red looks so pretty with the other colours --- great choice! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops ... thanks for sharing at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! That wreath is so delicate and you used the colors from our challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wreath is beautifully stamped. The colours are fantastic and your choice of rose red works perfectly with them. Great CAS design too. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas Wreath challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of the challenge colors for your wreath, Jane! Your wreath look delicate and fantastic. Love the pop of the purple and the rose red. Thank you for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!
    Hideko xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is AMAZING! I love this little CAS wreath...very festive with the challenge colors and Rose Red! Just perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.