Friday 9 August 2019

Friday Focus

Today I'm sharing a card I created to play along with the Relaxation Challenge at Time Out.


Well this is where I'd like to be to chill out for a while. How about you?


I started by masking off the top and bottom portions of my card and then blended some sky and grass using distress oxide inks. I then removed the masks and stamped the images and greeting straight on top using Versafine ink.


Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Happy Home
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, cracked pistachio, salty ocean

Thanks so much for looking  today, it's been so good to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Dreamy and whimsical, Jane ... love the sense of freedom you created for the kite by stamping it above the beauticully blended panel! A wonderfully relaxing scene! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.