Thursday 22 August 2019

White With 1 Guest Designer

I'm super excited to be here today Guest Designing with White With 1. It's always a pleasure to be asked to Guest with a challenge, but is even more special for me when it's a scrapbooking challenge!

As the name suggests the challenge is all about using mainly white with one given colour. Well for August it was either deep purple, pastel purple or a combo of both. A colour choice from heaven for me then!



And there is also a sketch to follow.


Well a recent trip down to Portsmouth for a college reunion had me discovering a whole new concept in cocktails - yes you've guessed a purple one! So it had to photographed and it had to be scrapped!


So here I am looking rather smug with my parma violet gin and prosecco cocktail down by the harbour in Old Portsmouth with the famous Spinnaker in the background.


I used a white pen for my journalling on the deep purple strip of card stock which I edged in white with a border punch. The flower embellishments are a Uniko stamp and matching die and I also added some hearts and sticker words too.


The hello is a Lawn Fawn die and the puffy today sticker is from a MAMBI planner sheet.
the speech bubbles and circles are die cuts and I inked around their edges with a little distress ink.

Supplies:
Papers: scraps from my stash
Dies: Laewn Fawn, Hello; MFT Die-namics, double stitched circles; Clearly Besotted, speech bubbles
Punch: ek scalloped border
Stamps: Uniko, Beautiful Blooms 1 + matching die
Ink: Memento, grape jelly
Pen: Sakura gelly roll, white
Stickers: MAMBI, Elle's Studio, Paperchase, Tim Holtz Idea-ology

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, I love it when you can find the time to look.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.