Wednesday 7 August 2019

Wednesday Words

Today I'm sharing a card I created for the AAA Cards fb August lottery.

Melissa won the July lottery and is now hosting the August lottery and she has chosen the theme of Rainbow.

No photo description available.

My brain immediately thought of unicorns and so that's where I started:


Once the unicorn was stamped, coloured and die cut I then turned my thoughts to how I wanted to present it. AAA Cards is all about CAS so I simply added a plain white stitched heart behind the unicorn and stamped a greeting.


Supplies:
Stamps: Neat & Tangled Magical Day + matching die
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Lawn Fawn, Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables
Pens: Copic, C1, R29, YR04, Y13, YG17, B23, BV13, V15; Wink of Stella, clear

Fancy taking part in the AAA Cards fb lottery? Well follow this link to find all the details about how to join in with the fun.

Thanks so much for dropping by today, I really appreciate it.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Jane and such a lovely rainbow unicorn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.