Thursday 29 August 2019

AAA Cards Facebook August Exchange

Today I'm sharing the card I made for the AAA Cards August facebook exchange. The theme is Flower/Flowers and of course it has to be CAS!


Here's my card:


I started by die cutting the window and then used the cut out piece to stamp my flowers on. And yes I chose my favourite colours - purply pinks!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Wonderful Day
Inks: Mememnto, tuxedo black; SU, sweet sugarplum, berry burst, rich razzleberry, old olive
Die: MFT Die-namics, rectangle peek-a-boo window

Thanks for looking today and maybe you'd like to come on over to facebook to join the AAA CAS Cards group - HERE. Lots of chat and three events to join in with each month.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.