Sunday 23 May 2021

Sunday Spot

I love a cute image and today's card share is for The Cutie Pie challenge.


The theme is : GORGEOUS GINGHAM & PERFECT PLAID.

I went with the gorgeous gingham using Papermill Direct card and a mega cute image from Whimsy Stamps.


I chose the lilac gingham card and die cut a scalloped frame. I coloured up the adorable fairy image and then had the idea to paper piece her dress - couldn't resist her headband boppers too!



Since I still had the banner flag stamp handy I added in a bit of corner interest.

Supplies:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps, Mazarine Butterfly Fairy; Funky Fossil, Let's Party
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Card: Papermill Direct, lilac gingham 
Pens: Copic, R20, BV11, B12, Y15, E00, E11, E33

Huge thanks for your time today, I'm so pleased you came to visit my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. A super cute card and lovely colours. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.