Friday 21 May 2021

Uniko Challenge #65 - Anything Goes + optional twist Use Die Cuts

A new challenge has just started at Uniko. It's a really easy theme  - Anything Goes with the optional twist of Use Die Cuts.


As it will soon be Father's Day I went with a bit of a masculine theme for my card.


Although as I couldn't resist using a bold purple I guess this is really a bit of a unisex card.

The stamps and matching dies are from Explosion and Explosion Additions.


Supplies:
Ink: Versafine Clair, fantasia
Caed: Papermill Direct, dark violet plain

Be sure to pop over to Uniko to check out the rest of the DT  and our Guest Designer Elaine fantastic cards.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jane! My Dad is my hero so this is perfect for Father's Day! Love the layout and colour choice. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean, simple and purple, of course ! Fabulous card wether for a man or a woman. Love it ! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.