Wednesday 19 May 2021

Wednesday Words

Today I'm playing along with The Flower Challenge.


I was completely torn by this choice. Tulips are my favourite flower, but the Uniko rose bud stamp from Pure Florals Rose is definitely my favourite flower stamp. So that's what I went with:


And as we're talking favourites my card is my go to CAS style. I've used the left over cut out piece from another card to stamp the stripes and matted it onto a red card base.

The rose bud is coloured up in dark red - has to be my favourite colour for a rose, I can almost smell the scent! I then hand cut it and popped it up on foam pads for dimension. 


The sentiment is from Floral Vines, which is definitely a favourite go to at the moment.

Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, G85, G99, R29, R39, R59

It's been great to have your company today, thanks so much for visiting.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jane, this is just so eye catching, love the lone rose bud. Perfect. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your CAS card, Jane! The black stripes were a great touch for a perfect CAS design! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.