Saturday 29 May 2021

Saturday Slot

I'm playing along at Happy Little Stampers again today, but this time with their CAS Challenge.


I've use the delightful see-saw image from T4TD Life's Ups & Downs on my card:


As this was to be a CAS card I kept everything towards the bottom of my card to leave plenty of empty white space above. This image looks really sweet when die cut and attached with a brad so that the see-saw can move, but I thought this might not suit the CAS genre.

So I stamped the see-saw middle and masked it off and then stamped the rest of the see-saw and the animals on top. I coloured using Copics and added in some background too.


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo lack
Pens: Copic, B0000, B000, YR68, R17, R20, YG06, YG09, W3, W5, W7, N3, N5, C1, C3, C5; Sakura black & white glaze 

Enormous thanks for spending some time and keeping me company on my blog today.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature




3 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS Card!
    Hugs Rachelle
    https://rochelliescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Jane and the perfect sentiment too.
    Thanks for joining us at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jane, you did an other great CAS card. I love those cute elephants playing in the garden.
    Thanks for sharing your creative talent with Happy Little Stampers.
    Hugs
    Maja

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.