Thursday 27 May 2021

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm adding to my Christmas card stash with a card I created for the Christmas Challenge at HLS.


Here's my card:


I knew I had this CAS-ual Fridays mistletoe stamp so that was a given, but I wanted something to be under waiting for a kiss. What better image than Donna's little fairy from Funky Fossil Christmas Characters?

I went with traditional reds and an olive green and found this scrap of Stampin Up paper lurking in my Christmas box stash.


Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Mistletoe & Holly; Funky Fossil, Christmas Characters
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, YG 95, YG97, RV000, RV02, R29, R59
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges

I'm so pleased that you visited my blog today, huge thanks for your time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.