Thursday 6 May 2021

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm using the sketch from Inkspirational as the starting point for my card.


Here's my card:


I started by inking up three left over stitched squares in three distress oxide colours and adhered them to the card front. I then stamped, coloured and die cut images from the new Time For Tea Designs Lucky Ducks stamp & die sets.

I popped up the dragonfly and duck onto foam pads and adhered the other images flat.


The greeting is also from the same stamp set and I used the matching die to cut the word FRIEND.

Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distress oxide, squeezed lemonade, tumbled glass, cracked pistachio
Pens: Copic, Y35, R29, E23, B04, G02, G05, YR68

Huge thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The inked backgrounds on the squares are just lovely - what a fun card! Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.