Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday Slot

I've found a little time this weekend to make cards for a couple of challenges - seems ages since I've entered a challenge just for fun, so it was fun and relaxing.

Today's card is for The Card Concept and uses their fresh and pretty inspiration photo.

http://www.thecardconcept.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-card-concept-39-daisies-theres.html 

I adore that aqua blue colour and how the daisies look so stunningly white against it and that's what I tried to create with my card.


I decided to make my card strictly CAS and used just one image adhered flat with a simple sentiment.


And doesn't that Uniko die cut gerbera look amazing? I just added a little pale grey shading to the petals which you can just about see if you look very closely. It adds a touch of dimension and shows up better in real life.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Gerbera
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tulip yellow, cool grey 1 & 4
Punch: Xcut, corner rounder

Thanks for spending time looking at my blog today, it's much appreciated. And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. CAS perfection Jane. I adore the use of this single flower on the coloured base. Just fabulous and so pleased to see you at The Card Concept xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, love your card. this has got to be one of my favourite stamps, love how you have used it. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed the CAS style with this card. Lovely shading on the flower. Thanks for playing at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG..this CAS is so gorgeous! So beautiful.. :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for being a winner at the card concept, I just loved your card x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.