Friday 25 September 2015

Uniko Challenge #25 Reminder

Have you played along with the current Uniko challenge yet? It's all about Autumn with the optional twist of 'thanks'.

I was so taken by this card created by Hannelie that I just had to CASE it. And any excuse to use that fabulous new Uniko thanks stamp is not to be missed.


And don't those new matching gerbera dies from Uniko with their ease of placement work so well?


I'm so loving the gerbera in these autumnal colours!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals Gerbera, All Occasion Sentiments #6
Inks: SU, whisper white, early espresso
Promarkers: tulip yellow, mustard, raw sienna, terracotta
Die: Uniko, Pure Florals Gerbera
Embellishments: Papermania gems, sunshine

So are you ready to play now? If you need more inspiration pop over to the Uniko blog and check out the rest of the DT's creations.

Thanks for dropping by today. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I am literally swooning over this one Jane and been itching to say for a few weeks ;-)
    Hannelie will be thrilled at your take on her card I'm sure. Fabulous use of the Uniko goodies, brilliant design and the colouring and shading is simply AWESOME! Love it. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful CASE of Hannelie's card! I just love these daisies. Loved this one from the moment I saw it - and you gave me the idea of using the daisy! Thanks :))) Great card xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.