Wednesday 16 September 2015

Uniko - Introducing All Occasion Sentiments #6

At last I get to show you how I've used one of the fabulous new stamp sets in Uniko's September release. Today it's the turn of All Occasion Sentiments #6.

http://unikostudio.blogspot.com/2015/09/introducing-all-occasion-sentiments-6.html


I'm such a fan of this series and have mentioned to Bev that I'd like more at every opportunity, so I'm especially delighted to be sharing this set with you today. This bold 'thanks' is so up my street and I know it's going to keep on and on appearing from now on!


 I had this idea to triple stamp it buzzing round in my head for days while I was waiting for the set to arrive and I'm so thrilled that it actually worked. I stamped onto an all over sticky note and fussy cut each letter to use as a mask - a bit of a fiddle, but now it's done and I can simply re-use them in the future.


I used a tiny floral stamp from Background Builders Vines to fill in each of the top letters, matted the whole thing onto shocking pink card and left it at that to let the stamp set do the talking! And it does it so well!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, All Occasion Sentiments #6, Background Builders Vines
Inks: SU, melon mambo,; Memento, dandelion, tuxedo black

So that's the first Uniko introduction done. Still plenty more to come the rest of this week and of course all my fellow teammies have gorgeous creations to share too. Find all their links and the ways to win prizes - here.

Thanks for your company today, such fun! Be sure to come back tomorrow for the second introduction.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Ooh I LOVE what you have done with this lovely new stamp, what a SUPER idea, one that I'm certainly going to copy, when I get my stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat to mix and repetition of that graphic and outlined thanks…loving how you added the tiny flowers on it, a great definition to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous showcase of this big, bold sentiment...love the 'repeat' performance!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I love the way you've coloured the letters with the little flowers - looks super. I am going to give it a try too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the way you have layered the sentiment & the added stamp detail is so pretty. FAB showcase. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever and striking technique Jane, brilliant showcase of the sentiment set too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty, I really like the flowers on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such funky design Jane, adore the use of this sentiment set x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.